It’s official, my district is officially moving to online instruction for the next five weeks, maybe even longer. Many districts are doing the same, perhaps planning to be online through the end of the school year. This leaves me wondering what I need to set up and prepare for a virtual classroom. Some of my
Get Teachers What They Need. No More Guesswork.
Give those who work so hard something they truly need or want.
A free, needs-based list that connects educators with parents, donors, friends, and family.
- Create public or private lists for your classroom needs
- Rate the items so others can see what you want the most
- Add links to specific products and stores
- Post a profile that provides others with further insights into your preferences
- Share lists with your students’ families, the PTA, administrators, your friends and family
- Visitors to the site can view public lists at any time
- Discover new list ideas from new blog postings
- Give as a thank-you or to acknowledge a special occasion
- Link directly to items, purchase, and have your child deliver them in person
- Give the gifts or donations that are most wanted and needed
The Teacher's Wish List Blog
You love your child, and your child LOVES their teacher. They want to get them a special holiday gift, but you aren’t sure what to get. The holidays are eventful enough, and having to guess what to buy your child’s teacher is an added layer of stress that no parent needs. (This post includes affiliate
People often ask me, “What would be a good gift for a teacher?” Explore my blog posts for some great ideas. Together, we can make the people who take care of our children feel as special as they are. They deserve it!